After a bit of an absence from blogging, I wrote a post yesterday about my prom dress and was so surprised this morning to see that someone nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award! This award is basically an opportunity for bloggers to let each other know that they are doing a good job sharing interesting/high quality stuff. So many thanks to acoriginals (whom you can find at http://acoriginals.wordpress.com/) for nominating me!
As recipient of this award, I have two tasks to complete- first, to nominate 15 other bloggers that I think deserve the award. So here they are:
My second job is to share 7 things about me, so here goes:
- Writing has been my favorite thing to do for as long as I can remember. I used to write stories when I was five or six, and I would type them, print them, and illustrate them. I kept them in a folder to get “published” at a later time…because I thought it was just that easy.
- By spending five seconds on my blog, you would be able to tell that I have a thing for unicorns. But did you also know that I have a thing for anything British?? Music, books, people… I’m pretty sure the only British thing I’m not into is Doctor Who (sorry, Whovian friends).
- I play guitar and ukulele because life is too boring without music.
- I’m learning how to speak German in school, and I’m going to Germany this summer…which I am SO excited about!!
- I want to be a journalist. Possibly work for a fashion magazine. I think this blog is a pretty good place to start.
- I’m super inspired by hippies… well my fashion sense is, anyway.
- I should be studying for my AP exams next week. So I’m gonna go do that now. Yeah…
Thanks again to acoriginals for the nomination!!
Keep it classy